We have implemented changes that will ensure your visit to the clinic will be safe and stress free.
We have completed five steps to safer working practices:
- In compliance with government guidance we have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all our practitioners.
- We have followed cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures in line with government guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to protect all who work at the clinic.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain the 2 metre distance within the clinic’s waiting area.
- We have done everything practicable to manage transmission risk within the clinic’s rooms.
Please DO NOT enter the clinic, or make an appointment if:
- You are shielding
- You, or anyone in your household has had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You or anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms, such as a new persistent dry cough, a temperature of 38 degrees and above and/or a loss of taste or smell
When you visit for your appointment:
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- We have staggered appointment times and left time between to allow for cleaning and physical distancing
- We have provided automatic hand sanitisers for your use
- We recommend that you wear a mask throughout your visit